Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Animation Outtakes

My team for this project includes, The talented Iris Murakami, The brilliant Kiara Wetherington, and the skilled Rafael Sifuentes. Two interesting facts about Iris is that she is a twin and she like anime. Two interesting facts about Kiara is that she has been to acting school for two years and she loves to sing. An interesting fact about Rafael is that he is an extraordinary debater and plays the guitar.

Stop-Motion animation is a type of animation technique used to manipulate an object or person to make it seem like it moves on it's own. In my animation project we used stop-motion for two scenes. In these two scenes I manipulated Kiara and Rafael walking with style throughout the school, handing papers to each other, and opening doors. A .GIF is a multitude of different clips merged together and played on a continuous loop. I have created two .GIF animation examples.

For my team's project idea we went with Kiara's. Kiara's memorable moment was when she was switching schools, and on her last day of school her friends and teachers threw her a surprise party with all of Kiara's favorite food and drinks. I think you should care because this is an amazing thing to do as a friend, if I were in Kiara's shoes at the time I would have felt just so happy and full of joy because she knew that her friends cared for her. Also it's just pretty interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment