Thursday, May 28, 2015

Music Videos Rock!



         We are now more than 100% done with our music video. I think that the costumes added a great touch to everything. I'm pretty sure that people will be able to understand our music video much easier now. My teammates have contributed so much. Especially Ana she was the one that came up with the idea of us to change into costumes rather than just keep on filming in our school uniforms. Kiara also contributed money for the supplies we needed to get costumes and make us the way we needed to look. Rafael contributed a lot of supplies as well that we needed.
         I think that our audience will enjoy the humor parts of our music video. Kiara and Rafael make it extremely funny with their many different facial expressions. Yep, it was proved, they loved the humor part the most. Another part they liked I believe is all of our different costumes that we added in. Especially Rafael with his devil outfit.
          I think our music video shows a lot about what we learned this year. For one, how to make great quality work. The music videos also shows our talent in imovie and our use of transitions and video effects that we added in to our music video. I think that this is a great way to end the year in G.T. This has been an amazing project.


No comments:

Post a Comment