Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Protacrastation?

When it comes to projects with like a two week long due date, I would procrastinate till the week before the due date. But when the due date is two days from now I would usually just get it down really fast and complete the assignment. But sometimes it's completely different. I don't know if I'm a procrastinator or a proactive person. I think I am right in the middle between the two.

The level of my productivity does relate to my amount of free time. If I get the project down in a day and not wait till the last moment I will have more free time on the weekends or after school to do the things that I would like to do. I try hard to get most of all of my school work done in school so I won't have any homework later on that evening.

I think I would change my work habits in a way so that I want to complete my assignments as soon as possible and stop procrastinating. I think that this will help by allowing me much more free time and not having to worry about the deadline or trying to finish the assignment on time. This will allow me to do more things that I want to do. For the, Movie trailer project I will try not to be a procrastinator and be more of a proactive person and all the projects in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment